MANITOWOC, Wis. – Jagemann™ Sporting Group, a division of Jagemann™ Stamping Company, a privately- held U.S. manufacturer of premium brass casings for rifles and handguns, polymer magazines and other gun components, today announced the strategic acquisition of its Casings division (“Jagemann™ Casings”) by Ammo, Inc. creating, Jagemann™ Munition Components.
- JAGEMANN™ STRATEGICALLY ACQUIRES TARGETED BOOK OF BUSINESS AND RELATED EQUIPMENT
- JAGEMANN™ ANSWERS CALL FOR PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) ASSISTANCE REQUEST AMID CORONAVIRUS DESEASE 19 (COVID19) PANDEMIC
- JAGEMANN™ ACCEPTS YA EMPLOYER CHAMPION AWARD
- JAGEMANN™ SPORTING GROUP CASING DIVISION ACQUIRED
- JAGEMANN™ STAMPING WELCOMES NEW DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING